In accordance with best practice ACQ provides the following privacy statement to non members who use this site.
When you visit this site the following information will be recorded by ACQ or it's service providers for statistical purposes:
- the top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au);
- the date and time of your visit to the site;
- the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- the previous site visited; and
- the type of browser and operating system that you use
- a record of your server address.
We do not use any cookies on any area of the site that is accessible to the public.
No attempt will be made to identify users of their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise its authority to inspect the Internet Service Providers log files.
Contacting ACQ by email
ACQ will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. We will not use your email address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.
ACC recognises that there can be risks associated with the transmission of information over the internet.